We Reached Our Post-Production Kickstarter Campaign Goal!
Fans and friends of Scream Park, we're excited to announce that as of yesterday, we've met and surpassed our post-production Kickstarter campaign goal of $5000! Contributions are still rolling in and we're currently at $6766 with 13 days left in the campaign.
We'd like to send out a HUGE thank you to everyone who contributed, in particular the friends and families of the filmmakers, cast and crew whose contributions helped us surpass our goal yesterday.
The campaign funds will allow us to fully explore some post-production options and provide a level of artistry to the film that will put the whole movie right over the top!
Campaign funds will go towards:
1. Promised rewards for Kickstarter contributions
2. Full orchestral score, music production and soundtrack
3. Audio engineering, mixing, sound F/X and ADR (Automatic Dialogue Replacement) studio sessions
4. Paying the cast
5. Marketing and promotion -- generating theatrical one-sheet posters and other promotional materials
5. Any debts incurred while shooting on location at the park
We've a great musical composer putting together a full orchestral score and we need to make sure we've got the best sound effects for each and every screen death. We want to make sure Scream Park looks and sounds the best it possibly can. We can also feed everybody! Fed crew members are happy crew members. And now, we can provide all of this and more!
We also would like to thank our fans who have contributed space on their own websites to help get the word out about Scream Park and our fundraising efforts. So, additional thanks go out to:
- The gang over at Litany (news about Skinny Puppy, ohGr, Download, The Tear Garden, platEAU, cEvin Key etc)
- Piotr Jedziński in Poland (Skinny Puppy fan site)
- Chad, over at Full Worm Garden (Ogre fan site)
- The many horror blogs and websites who have posted Scream Park articles and interviews
- Skinny Puppy, Ogre and Doug Bradley fans who posted EVERYWHERE!
Thank you once again to all of our contributors, whether you've contributed funds, website real estate or social media promotion. We couldn't have done it without you all!